- Pristine Blue (32 oz)
- Pristine Check (32 oz)
- Pristine Clean (32 oz)
- Pristine Clear (8 oz)
- Pristine Extra (4 lb)
- Pristine Mini Test Kit
- Pristine Strips
- It dissolves quickly and removes odors and organic materials, contaminants, and body oils that otherwise build up and cause cloudy or dull water. Made with DuPont Oxone and formulated with a neutral pH to work ideally with the PristineBlue system.
- Weekly or biweekly shocking is recommended for pools. Unlike chlorine shocks, it is safe for swimmers to enter the pool within 15 minutes!
- Application rate: One pound per 10,000 gallons, biweekly or weekly.
- Fill tube to the 10 ml line with the sample water.
- Add 5 drops Copper A to tube. Cap and invert tube to mix.
- Remove cap and add 5 drops of Copper B to tube. Cap and invert tube to mix.
- Insert tube into holder. Wait 3 minutes for full color development.
- Remove cap. Place bottom of tub on white are of color chart. Match color by looking down trough the tube.
- Prevents water from becoming corrosive and damaging your pool's plumbing and heater
- Helps maintain calcium hardness levels between 150-300 ppm
- Stops staining and etching of pool surfaces caused by low hardness levels
Champion Packaging offers the highest quality of water white Muriatic Acid. Champion’s Muriatic Acid is NSF 60 certified for water treatment.
Available Size: 1 gallon
- If the pool is cloudy and the bottom is visible, follow the directions for use as a filter aid.
- If the pool is cloudy and the bottom is not visible, follow the directions for use as a flocculant (filter must be able to vacuum to waste).
- Highly concentrated formula - 1 fl. oz. treats 6,000 gallons!
- Clears cloudy water fast and prevents future hazy appearance
- Regular use of Gold Medal Clarifier will help the filtration of dirt and contaminants
- Compatible with all sanitizers including bromine, chlorine, salt water, ozone, minerals and biguanide
Just follow the maintenance program every 2 weeks. PristineBlue is EPA registered in all 50 states, is NSF 60 Certified and gentle on equipment. It is compatible with most systems including salt and chlorine. PristineBlue is safe to use on all pool and spa surfaces.