- When using poolife Cleaning Tablets Stabilized Chlorinator, shock treat at least once a week using poolife TurboShock shock treatment or poolife Rapid Shock shock treatment.
- For best results add tablets to a new, clean skimmer, floater or automatic feeder. Always read feeder instructions before use.
- Use your poolife 6-Way Test Strips to test the chlorine and pH levels at least twice a week.
- Shock treat at least once a week.
- For best results always ensure pH is correct before shock treating your pool.
- Good for all pool surfaces.
- No need to pre-dissolve.
- Click here to watch the poolife TurboShock shock treatment video.
- Prevents water from becoming corrosive and damaging your pool's plumbing and heater
- Helps maintain calcium hardness levels between 150-300 ppm
- Stops staining and etching of pool surfaces caused by low hardness levels
Champion Packaging offers the highest quality of water white Muriatic Acid. Champion’s Muriatic Acid is NSF 60 certified for water treatment.
Available Size: 1 gallon
- If the pool is cloudy and the bottom is visible, follow the directions for use as a filter aid.
- If the pool is cloudy and the bottom is not visible, follow the directions for use as a flocculant (filter must be able to vacuum to waste).
- Highly concentrated formula - 1 fl. oz. treats 6,000 gallons!
- Clears cloudy water fast and prevents future hazy appearance
- Regular use of Gold Medal Clarifier will help the filtration of dirt and contaminants
- Compatible with all sanitizers including bromine, chlorine, salt water, ozone, minerals and biguanide
Supreme Spa & Pool’s Chlorine 1″ Pool Care System include all the products you need to ensure sparking-clean water all summer long. Chlorine is available in three forms: tablets, liquid, gas and granular. Through a chemical reaction, chlorine oxidizes contaminants in the water. Chlorine acts as a residual sanitizer so it can effectively sanitize the pool long after it’s been added to the water.