For Above Ground Pools or In-ground pools up to 16,000 gallons.The Pristine Blue Pool Chemical Start Up Kit contains everything you need to get your chlorine pool started on Pristine Blue Pool Chemical.
- Pristine Blue (32 oz)
- Pristine Check (32 oz)
- Pristine Clean (32 oz)
- Pristine Clear (8 oz)
- Pristine Extra (4 lb)
- Pristine Mini Test Kit
- Pristine Strips
Pristine AlgaeShield Algaecide is a power copper based algaecide designed to kill and control algae growth for up to 30 days in swimming pools. This algaecide is a non foaming formula great for pools with attached hot tubs or water features. Available Size: 32 oz
Pristine Blue is the heart of the Pristine Blue non-chlorine pool and spa system. When using Pristine Blue you can swim immediately after application. This product is used to control algae and bacteria in residential swimming pools and hot tubs. Best of all Pristine Blue is environmentally friendly, and EPA registered as an algaecide/bactericide(Nonpublic Health Bacteria)
Pristine Blue Pristine Clean prevents metal staining in pools and hot tubs. Pristine Clean prevents the metals that enter your pool or spa through hoses, jewelry and metal equipment from attaching to the walls and leaving unsightly stains. This product also has been know to lighten and remove existing metal stains. Available Size: 32 oz
Pristine Blue Pristine Extra is used in the start up of the Pristine Blue chemical system. This chlorine shock dissipates rapidly, thus bringing your pool or spa back to a non-chlorine status quickly. Pristine Extra may also be used for troubleshooting pool and spa water. Contains 99% sodium di-chlor (granular chlorine). It is an effective shock treatment that can be used at start-up, routine maintenance or for troubleshooting as needed. It is a primary sanitizer.
PristinePower is a non-chlorine oxidizer or shock. It removes odors and organic materials, contaminants and body oils that cause cloudy water without affecting pH.
- It dissolves quickly and removes odors and organic materials, contaminants, and body oils that otherwise build up and cause cloudy or dull water. Made with DuPont Oxone and formulated with a neutral pH to work ideally with the PristineBlue system.
- Weekly or biweekly shocking is recommended for pools. Unlike chlorine shocks, it is safe for swimmers to enter the pool within 15 minutes!
- Application rate: One pound per 10,000 gallons, biweekly or weekly.
Pristine Blue Mini Test Kit measures the Pristine Blue level in your water allow you to accurately add additional dosages if needed. Directions
- Fill tube to the 10 ml line with the sample water.
- Add 5 drops Copper A to tube. Cap and invert tube to mix.
- Remove cap and add 5 drops of Copper B to tube. Cap and invert tube to mix.
- Insert tube into holder. Wait 3 minutes for full color development.
- Remove cap. Place bottom of tub on white are of color chart. Match color by looking down trough the tube.