The pump has a large 6" debris basket. It is connected to the pump housing with a union nut, this makes it easy if you need to rotated the head, as the basket can be remounted with no problem once you have rotated the head. Pumps come with a 3' long power cord, with the standard 3 prong plug. This pump is ready to go when you receive it. Simply remove the pump from the box, open the cover on the debris basket, where you will find the gasket that needs to be inserted into the basket nut and then simply install the basket on the face of the pump. Reinstall your hoses from your old pump, connect them to the pool filter and simply plug in the pump. Of course be sure the pump is full of water before you power up the pump so that you do not burn up the pump shaft seal. Not self-priming, pump head must be below water level. 1 Year manufacture warranty.
- 1.5 hp, 2-Speed, 11.0/2.9 amps, 115V, 60hz. - Automatic Overload Protection
- Hi-Flo Side Discharge - Large 6" Debris Basket with see thru cover
- Wet End Can Be Rotated - 1.5" NPT Internal Threads for screwing in Hose Adapaters/Threaded PVC
- 3 foot Cord with Standard NEMA 3-Prong Plug
- 2-Speed Switch on bottom of motor cover
The Millenium hi-flo above ground pump was designed for superior & efficient performance. The hi-flo pump features high flow performance for faster filtering cycles. This pump is ideal for new systems or as a replacement pump. The hi-flo swimming pool pump has a powerful center discharge. The wet end of this pool pump can be rotated to allow easy installation. Features
- 2 HP 2-speed
- Automatic overload protection.
- Hi-flo side discharge
- Large 6 in. debris basket with see through cover.
- Wet end can be rotated - 1.5 in.
- Not internal threads for screwing in hose adapters threaded PVC.
- 3 foot cord with standard NEMA 3-Prong plug.
- 2-Speed switch on bottom of Motor cover.
Supreme Spa & Pool's Sharkjet Series Above Ground Pool Pump features a quiet running, heavy-duty, self-priming, energy efficient motor with an air-cooled heat sink that protects it against running dry. The reinforced one-piece strainer housing holds one of the largest strainer baskets in the industry and its ring lock design provides easy access to the impeller and inner components. A built-in Strainer flap keeps debris in the basket, out of the plumbing, and heated water checked. The Magnum also features an easy to open lid, tool-less thumbscrew drain plugs, and 2 inch unions for easy installation and removal.
- Patented air-cooled heat sink allows pump to run dry without damage to shaft seal.
- Exclusive Ring-Lok Strainer allows "tool free" access to the strainer basket.
- Models with 12 o'clock position discharge are self-priming, models with 9 o'clock position discharge are non self-priming.
- Suction/discharge on 12 o'clock position models and suction on 9 o'clock position models include both 1 1/2" (38mm) FNPT and 1 1/2" (38mm) straight union connections (unions ordered separately).
- Discharge on 9 o'clock position models feature a 1 1/2" (38mm) swivel union connection exclusively for connection with Jacuzzi element and DE filter systems (unions ordered separately).
- Internal ribs in large strainer basket assure flow, even when filled with leaves and debris.
- 6 ft. (1,8 m) cord pumps feature a 3-prong grounded plug.
- 3 ft. (0,9 m) cord pumps feature an NEC twist lock plug (UL listed).
- Easy-access drain plug on front of strainer body for easy winterizing.
- Dual-voltage motors are standard on LR-S models making them ideal for in-ground pools.
- Two-speed motors offer optimum performance on high speed, and energy efficiency on low speed for normal heating and filtration.
- Maximum water temperature 104 F (40 C)
The Superior Pool Cover Pump removes water automatically from your pool cover when water is present and shuts off when the water has been removed. It will turn on in as little as 1-1/2" of water and has a garden hose attachment to pump the water away from the pool. The pump is built to last using thermoplastic construction and a hermetically sealed, oil cooled and thermally protected motor with stainless steel motor shaft. The large base provides stability and prevents leaves and other debris from entering the pump. There is a bottom screen that can be removed for easy cleaning and a clog resistant impeller to ensure your pump is always running smoothly. Pool Cover Pump Features 2100 GPH @ 0 Thermoplastic construction with built-in handles for ease of transport and installation 1 NPT discharge 3/4 garden hose adapter Activates in 1-1/2 of water Pumps down to 3/4 of water Large base design for added stability Bottom screen removes easily for cleaning Internal automatic vertical float switch Hermetically sealed, oil cooled motor for long pump life Clog resistant impeller Motor is thermally protected with automatic reset thermal protector Energy efficient split capacitor motor. Lower amp draw, runs cooler, lasts longer Stainless steel motor shaft Carbon/ceramic/stainless steel mechanical shaft seal Upper and lower permanently lubricated ball bearings Stainless steel fasteners Acceptable for indoor or outdoor use Compact, lightweight design is easily portable Every unit is 100% pressure tested