- Brings calcium hardness levels up safely without clouding the water.
- Prevents water from becoming corrosive and damaging your pool’s plumbing and heater.
- Stops staining and etching of pool surfaces caused by low hardness levels.
Maintain Calcium Hardness Increaser
Water needs calcium hardness. If your levels are too low, a small addition of Calcium Hardness Increaser brings the levels up safely while not clouding the water. When levels are ideal, you will prolong the life of your pool or spa.
- Prevents water from becoming corrosive and damaging your pool’s plumbing and heater
- Helps maintain calcium hardness levels between 150-300 ppm
- Stops staining and etching of pool surfaces caused by low hardness levels
Once your online order is processed, you'll receive an email letting you know when your order is ready. Most in-store pickup orders are ready within one to two hours, provided the order is placed at least two hours before store closing. Local delivery times vary by product. Our Service Department will contact you to schedule a delivery date and time.
SKU: 7996 Categories: BAQUACIL® CDX® System, Chlor NoMore Orb System, Chlorine 1" System, Chlorine 3" System, Maintain Products, Natures Pure Fresh Water Mineral System, Natures Pure Pool Purifier System, Pool Care Products, Pool Chemicals, poolife® Cleaning Stick System, poolife® Instant Clear® System, poolife® MPT Extra™ System, poolife® NST® System, PristineBlue System, Water Balancers
Shipping and Delivery Information
WE DO NOT SHIP PRODUCTS SOLD ONLINE
We offer In-store and curbside pickup. Local delivery available*
When you complete an online order, you'll receive an email when your order is ready. In-Store Pickup orders are ready the same-day provided the order is placed at least two hours before store closing.
Local Delivery available within 50 miles of our showroom. Extra delivery charges may apply. Please contact our service department at 402-328-0086 or email [email protected] for more information.