- 11 lbs poolifeMPT Extra tablets
- 32 oz poolife Defend+ algaecide
- 5lbs poolife TurboShock
- 50 Insta-TEST POOL 4 Plus Test Strips
- When using MPT Extra 3" chlorinating tablets, shock treat at least once a week with poolife TurboShock shock treatment.
- Prevent green, black and yellow algae with poolife Defend+ algaecide added weekly.
- Use your poolife 6-Way Test Strips to test the chlorine and pH levels at least twice a week.
- Shock treat at least once a week.
- For best results always ensure pH is correct before shock treating your pool.
- Good for all pool surfaces.
- No need to pre-dissolve.
- Click here to watch the poolife TurboShock shock treatment video.
- Prevents water from becoming corrosive and damaging your pool's plumbing and heater
- Helps maintain calcium hardness levels between 150-300 ppm
- Stops staining and etching of pool surfaces caused by low hardness levels
Champion Packaging offers the highest quality of water white Muriatic Acid. Champion’s Muriatic Acid is NSF 60 certified for water treatment.
Available Size: 1 gallon
- If the pool is cloudy and the bottom is visible, follow the directions for use as a filter aid.
- If the pool is cloudy and the bottom is not visible, follow the directions for use as a flocculant (filter must be able to vacuum to waste).
- Highly concentrated formula - 1 fl. oz. treats 6,000 gallons!
- Clears cloudy water fast and prevents future hazy appearance
- Regular use of Gold Medal Clarifier will help the filtration of dirt and contaminants
- Compatible with all sanitizers including bromine, chlorine, salt water, ozone, minerals and biguanide
A long-time favorite of loyal pool owners everywhere, this system makes use of the traditional tablet-based approach to sanitizing. These distinctive blue-speckled tablets produce crystal clear results plus the “extra” additive in the name also means soft water in your pool!