Maintain 3" Chlorine Tablets are thicker than other pool chlorine tablets, allowing them to dissolve slower and protect your pool water for longer. Moreover, 3 inch chlorine tablets are the ideal size for your floaters or automatic feeders. These industry-leading chlorine tabs have 90% available stabilized chlorine for long lasting sanitizing power. floaters or automatic feeders. These industry-leading chlorine tabs have 90% available stabilized chlorine for long lasting sanitizing power. How to use chlorine tablets:
- Add 1-2 chlorine tablets to every 10,000 gallons of pool water.
- For best results, we recommend testing the chlorine level once per week.
- Increase dosage after heavy use, rain or warm temperatures.
- Stabilized against the sun's UV rays which break down chlorine.
- Maintain Giant 3" Chlorine Tablets are slow-dissolving 8 oz. tablets that offer 90% available chlorine for effective sanitizing.
- This product is an ideal way to continually sanitize pool water.
- These large tablets dissolve slowly and at a uniform rate, eliminating the need for frequent hand feeding of granular or liquid chlorine
- Ingredients 99% Trichloro-s-Triazinetrione, 1% Other Ingredients, 90% Available Chlorine
10% Algaecide prevents most common algae growth and aids in maintaining pool water clarity. This product is formulated to work in either chlorine or bromine treated pools and is ideal for algae prevention in above ground pools Initial Dose: Add 1 gallon of this product to 50,000 gallons of pool water. Maintenance Dose: Add 1 quart of this product 50,000 gallons of pool water. Initial dose is used when filling pool at beginning of swimming season. If pool has visible algae growth treat with initial dose. Vacuum pool after 24 hours to remove algae debris. If visible algae are still present or re-appear, repeat this treatment procedure as necessary. When pool is free of visible algae, use the recommended maintenance dose. Available Size: 32 oz
Supreme Spa & Pool 12.5% Liquid Shock is a powerful pool shock designed to boost chlorine levels, kill and prevent bacteria for a clear, healthy pool. Available Size: 1 gallon
Eliminates "pH bounce," which is an assortment of pH fluctuations caused by disproportionate quantities of any added chemicals, especially low alkalinity levels. Raises the total alkalinity. Tests the total alkalinity of the water and keeps it within the proper range of 125-150 ppm. Helps prevent equipment and spa surface corrosion and damage, Available Size: 5 lbs
Water needs calcium hardness. If your levels are too low, a small addition of Calcium Hardness Increaser brings the levels up safely while not clouding the water. When levels are ideal, you will prolong the life of your pool or spa.
- Prevents water from becoming corrosive and damaging your pool's plumbing and heater
- Helps maintain calcium hardness levels between 150-300 ppm
- Stops staining and etching of pool surfaces caused by low hardness levels
pH Decreaser balancer lowers the pH of swimming pool water and helps lower the ph level in your swimming pool. Low ph can cause scale and eye and skin irritation and discomfort. pH levels should be maintained in the range of 7.2-7.6 ppm.
Our Super Concentrated Swimming Pool Clarifier is an extra-strength Pool water clarifier that clears extremely cloudy pool water caused by poor filtration, dust, pollen, dead algae or chemical residue. Our pool water clarifier is designed to coagulate and floc suspended solids form swimming pool water. The solids will be filtered out of the pool. Compatible with all pool chemicals systems such as Baquacil, Salt, chlorine and Pristine Blue chemical systems.