- Releases microscopic mineral ions.
- Costs less than a salt chlorinator and less effort to maintain.
- Natures Pure ClearBlue mineral ions are neutral so pH stays in range longer.
Natures Pure ClearBlue Ionizer
$499.99 – $599.99
The Natures Pure ClearBlue Ionizer hooks into your pool filtration system and releases microscopic mineral ions. This allows you to reduce chemicals by up to 90%. The Natures Pure ClearBlue Ionizer costs less than a salt chlorinator and Natures Pure ClearBlue mineral pools are less effort to maintain than traditional chlorine or salt water pools.
Chlorine and salt chlorinators affect the pH balance of the water. This means you constantly have to adjust the balance up or down using chemicals. Natures Pure ClearBlue mineral ions are completely neutral so pH stays in range longer.
How do I use it?
- Mineral cell is hooked into your pool plumbing and connected to a controller.
- Digital controller allows you to configure the mineral output for your pool.
- Mineral test kit lets you test for minerals like you would for chlorine.
WE DO NOT SHIP PRODUCTS SOLD ONLINE
In-store and curbside pickup, or local delivery only.
Local Delivery available within 50 miles of our showroom for an additional charge. Once you've placed your order online, please contact our Service Department at 402-328-0086 or email email@example.com to schedule delivery.
Hot tub and Spa deliveries within 50 miles of showroom available. Backyard delivery and placement available for an additional charge. Delivery does not include crane, electrical hook-up or start-up. Once you've placed your order online, please contact our service department at 402-328-0086 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule delivery and/or additional services.