Automatic robotic pool cleaners are a great option for just about everyone. There is no need for additional plumbing or an additional pump that will only make your power bill go up. Since automatic robotic pool cleaners are self-contained, they won’t send the trash and debris they pick up to your filter shortening the life of the sand in your filter as well as causing you to backwash more, costing you gallons upon gallons of water. You simply plug the cleaner into any grounded outlet you have around your pool, drop the cleaner in the pool and press a button. It does the rest. When it’s finished, you just lift it out and empty the debris from the internal filter basket and it’s ready to go again. It’s truly as simple as that.
Megalodon Automatic Pool Cleaner
- Easy-lock top for filter maintenance.
- Removes dirt particles as small as two microns in size.
- Cleans floor, walls & waterline.
- Large removable & washable basket with easy top access.
- Box is packaged with the cleaner, low voltage power pack as well as a 60′ tangle resistant floating cable with swivels.