Due to overwhelming demand related to COVID-19, we cannot accept cancellations on special orders placed online.
Leisure Time Foam Down
Leisure Time Foam Down is a non-oily, concentrated foam suppressant. This product differs from other foam suppressants because it was specifically designed for use in hot water. It has an easy flip-top lid for accurate and direct application. It is important to note that consistent and excessive foaming indicates water problems. Foam Down is effective in any type of sanitized hot tub water.
- Removes unwanted magnesium and replaces it with soft sodium to produce high quality pre-softended water.
- Permanently remove damaging metals like iron, lead, copper and other heavy metals from any water supply by chemically reacting with metals to physically trap them within the filter.
- Absolute must for well water - Stop rotten egg smell at the source by removing chloriamines, hydrogen sulfide, and other harmful contaminants/organics
- Prevent stains from forming in spas, and plaster or vinyl liner pools too.
- This pre-filter has a 8,000 gallon capacity and attaches to any standard garden hose. When water stops flowing, its time to replace the filter.
- A metal header design allows for the higher working pressures required by ASME.
- This tubing is over 50% thicker in wall thickness than standard tubing.
- The Unitherm Governor automatically regulates the water flow to help keep the water temperature in the heat exchanger above 105 Degrees F.
A liquid oxidizer consisting of specially stabilized hydrogen peroxide. Keeps spa water sparkling clear by oxidizing organic compounds. Step 2 of the BAQUA Spa 3-part system. With the chlorine-free, bromine-free BAQUA Spa System you can take care of your hot tub in three easy steps:
- Prevent with BAQUA Spa Waterline Control.
- Clarify with BAQUA Spa Oxidizer.
- Sanitize with BAQUA Spa Sanitizer with Stain & Scale Control.
- Single application! Last months!
- Fresh fragrance and moisturizers added
- Formulated pH neutral. No immediate adjustments afterwards.
- Does not contain any oils or additives that clog filters
- Works with ALL sanitizer and oxidizer systems
- Gives water a soft, silky feel
- Helps maintains ideal pH levels. Locks in alkalinity.
- Perfect water clarity
- Reduces eye and skin irritation
- Prevents scale formation on surfaces and sensitive equipment
- Use will reduce the amount of other products you will need to add
- Adjust pH levels 7.2-7.6. Alkalinity 100-120 ppm.
- Broadcast over entire spa water surface with pump running
- Initial treatment: 4 ounces per 150 gallons of water