- Shock treat at least once a week.
- For best results always ensure pH is correct before shock treating your pool.
- Good for all pool surfaces.
- No need to pre-dissolve.
- Click here to watch the poolife TurboShock shock treatment video.
- Prevents water from becoming corrosive and damaging your pool's plumbing and heater
- Helps maintain calcium hardness levels between 150-300 ppm
- Stops staining and etching of pool surfaces caused by low hardness levels
Champion Packaging offers the highest quality of water white Muriatic Acid. Champion’s Muriatic Acid is NSF 60 certified for water treatment.
Available Size: 1 gallon
- If the pool is cloudy and the bottom is visible, follow the directions for use as a filter aid.
- If the pool is cloudy and the bottom is not visible, follow the directions for use as a flocculant (filter must be able to vacuum to waste).
- Highly concentrated formula - 1 fl. oz. treats 6,000 gallons!
- Clears cloudy water fast and prevents future hazy appearance
- Regular use of Gold Medal Clarifier will help the filtration of dirt and contaminants
- Compatible with all sanitizers including bromine, chlorine, salt water, ozone, minerals and biguanide
Cleaning Sticks are formulated to protect against chlorine loss in direct sunlight and can be used in floaters, feeders or skimmers. These convenient and easy to use sticks are designed to dissolve slowly providing a steady source of available chlorine (up to one week) for complete swimming enjoyment in your pool.