- All-in-one: chlorinates, shocks and kills algae
- Restores water clarity
- Use only with filters that allow vacuuming to waste (bypass filter).
- Click here to view the poolife Back to Blue System video.
- Can be used for shock treatment and algae control
- Shock treat your pool water at least once a week
- No need to pre-dissolve
- Swim in 15 minutes after addition of product
- Powerful oxidizer that clears cloudy water fast
- This product contains no chlorine and is NOT a pool disinfectant.
- Destroys soluble organic contaminants and chloramines
- Helps prevent dull or hazy water
- 1 lb or 25 lbs
- Potassium Monopersulfate 44.5%
- Inert Ingredients 55.3%
- Percentage Active Oxygen 4.7%
- Apply 1 pound per 10,000 gallons of pool water once every week.
- Shock treat at least once a week.
- For best results always ensure pH is correct before shock treating your pool.
- Good for all pool surfaces.
- No need to pre-dissolve.
- Click here to watch the poolife TurboShock shock treatment video.
- It dissolves quickly and removes odors and organic materials, contaminants, and body oils that otherwise build up and cause cloudy or dull water. Made with DuPont Oxone and formulated with a neutral pH to work ideally with the PristineBlue system.
- Weekly or biweekly shocking is recommended for pools. Unlike chlorine shocks, it is safe for swimmers to enter the pool within 15 minutes!
- Application rate: One pound per 10,000 gallons, biweekly or weekly.
Shocks are an essential problem solver as well a great preventative medicine for your pool. The poolife® brand offers a range of shock products to meet your every need and help maintain healthy water by killing bacteria, controlling algae and destroying organic contaminants. These shock products comply with EPA dosage recommendations for shock products (i.e. deliver between 5-10 ppm of available chlorine per recommended dosage). poolife® calcium hypochlorite based shock products will NOT cause overstabilization – even with prolonged use.